Haha i coined this word yesterday and from now on you are all going to be addressed like that! I created this look for the upcoming festive season and weddings. This look is perfect for a bridesmaid or a sangeet or mehendi ceremony. It is also perfect for Diwali. I used copper Gold on the eyes and red on the lips to create this look. I am listing down the products used below and how to create this ethnic look! Enjoy.
- First apply a metallic copper gold eyeshadow on the eyelid as a base. Pack up this eyeshadow as it gives a beautiful deep effect to the eyes. I used Makeup Revolution Girls on Film Palette. I used MAC 217 brush to blend the shadow.
- Then use a Light brown eye shadow to merge the gold with the skin shade. It is from the same palette.
- Groom the brows using a dark brown or medium black shade.
- Apply Mascara. I used Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara.
- Voila the eyes are done.
- Apply a concealer in the under eye area. The concealer should be a shade lighter than your skin tone. I used Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer.
- Apply a matching foundation using beauty blender. I am using Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless foundation.
- Apply highlighter on the highest points of the cheeks. I used the lightest shimmering white eyeshadow from the same palette as a highlighter.
- Blend the foundation completely. Use a light blush because with the heavy eye makeup and red lips, you want to keep the rest of the face minimal. I Used Bobbi Brown pale pink blush.
- For a red lip, use a lip liner and then use the lipstick to avoid feathering. I used LOreal Pure Red lipstick in shade Pure Rouge. Dab on a napkin and repeat to keep the colour long lasting.
That’s it guys! It is not a very elaborate look but still looks very festive. Add accessories to glam up the ethnic look. I wore Amrapali Earrings and a bindi to finish the look.
I hope you guys enjoyed the look. Please share your valuable feedback in the comments!