My skincare routine is very haphazard. It is not something i follow religiously from start to finish every night. I use whichever product i feel like using that day but these products are something which are a staple in my stash. My skin is behaving great these days due to continuous use of these products so i felt like sharing it with you all. As you already know, i focus more on skincare than makeup.
My Skincare Routine Products
I have linked each product to its review on the blog if it is reviewed. If not, i will be reviewing these products soon so i will update this article with the links. I have also tried to add links to buy the products wherever applicable so that you can straight away get these added in your routine if you like.
- Cleanser: Kiehl’s Ultra facial cleanser – Buy
- Makeup remover: Bioderma Sensi-bio Micellar water. The most gentle makeup remover ever.- Buy
- Day serum : Kiehl’s Daily reviving concentrate – Buy
- Night serum: Kiehl’s midnight recovery serum – Buy
- Face Mists: Avene thermal Spring water – Buy
- Toner: Forest Essentials Rose water – buy
- Spot Treatment: TBS Tea Tree Oil – Buy
- Lip Scrub: Forest Essentials Cane Sugar Lip Scrub
I also want to include hair care and bath products which also make a part of skincare.
- Shampoo: Forest Essentials Mashobra Honey and Vanilla Hair cleanser – Buy
- Hair Revitalizer: Forest Essentials Bhringraj hair Vitalizer – Buy
- Hair oil: TBS Rain forest Coconut oil – Buy
- Body Scrub: Fabindia Coffee & Sugar Body Polisher – Buy
- Body Wash: Forest Essentials Jasmine & Mogra Body Wash – Buy
- Body Oil: Marks & Spencers Bitter Orange Body Oil
So this is my skincare and bath routine and the products used. I mostly use Kiehl’s and Forest essentials for skincare as the products are best in their category and are packed with natural ingredients. Plus the fragrances of FE products are Divine!