As much as you love winters…the dry skin that comes with winters makes you reach out for your favorite moisturizers and body butters. Here are my favorite body oils for you which are best for dry skin.
1) Kama Ayurveda extra virgin organic coconut oil: Kama Ayurveda is my favorite skincare brand along with Forest Essentials and while they have many facial and body oils, winters demand something more moisturizing. Price:- 495 INR. Buy here.
2) The Body Shop Body oils– TBS is very famous for its beautifying oils. I am very fond of wild argan oil. Price:- 1795 INR. Buy here.
3) Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Therpay Oil– This is not as moisturizing as other oils but smells really amazing. Price:- 890 INR. Buy here.
4) Neutrogena Body Oil :- This is also a light body oil and perfect for those who need light moisturizing. Price:- 600 INR. I couldn’t find it online.
5) Kiehl’s superbly restorative Argan oil: Kiehl’s is another great brand for super skincare. I am super excited to try their Midnight recovery serum. Price:- 1550 INR. Call Mumbai: (022) 6671-2837/New Delhi: (011) 4087-0067 to order kiehl’s products.
6) Bio-Oil:– I am sure you must have heard about this oil as being the super oil to remove marks, uneven skin tone etc effectively. Price:- 379 INR. Buy here.
7) Forest Essentials Organic Coconut Oil and Almond Oil:- They are great because they contain pure oils with cold-press technique. Price:- 1375 INR. Buy here.
So these are the best body oils for these winters. Any i missed out that you love using?