I started Pinkrimage on 1st March 2014 and in these 9 months…you guys have showered me with so much love that it is beyond my dreams. I never thought that my small blog will see so much growth in just 9 months. To all my readers, A BIG THANK YOU! Pinkrimage has crossed 3 Lakh total page hits with 75000 visitors till now and i know it is a very small landmark…it is still a huge thing for me! I have a series of giveaways planned once i reach some milestones i have set for myself and when this little blog of ours complete a year! A small giveaway is going on at my Instagram page where you can win a brand new L’Oreal Paris Red Passion Lipstick!
While you all supported me so much in my journey, there have been a few who stuck around and became more of my friends than just readers. Krupa, Astha, Aditi, Nisha, Arzoo, Poonam, Sindhu, Purva, Shivi, Laks, Rashmi and all of you made it worth the efforts 😀
So now coming to the posts you guys loved this year and while all the reviews got so much love, there were a few which got a little more!
1) Best Body Oils for winters– the best body oils with natural essential oils for winters!
2) Nivea essential care Lip Balm – A no-fuss drugstore lip balm which is as good as any of its luxury counterparts!
3) NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paolo– The best lip product i have tried so far!
4) Gia Bath & Body Works Mocha Creme Polishing Bar– Heavenly handmade soaps !
5) The best way to organize your makeup-Pictorial – The most read post on the blog!
6) Forest Essentials Sanjeevni Elixir – Confused between the 1000 serums in the market..this is the perfect one for you.
7) MAC expensive pink Eyeshadow– best MAC eye shadow for Indian skin tones.
8) The Body Shop Lightening touch highlighter – An exact dupe of Benefit High Beam.
9) MAC All Fired Up Lipstick– A must have lipstick from MAC after See Sheer and Cosmo!
10) Bourjois Lip Liner in Rouge Seduction– A perfect dupe of MAC Ruby Woo!
So the year ends on a high note and the next year holds so many hopes and dreams. Lets hope that the world becomes a better place in the next year and humanity doesn’t reach a point of no return. Cheers to 2015!