Today i am going to tell you guys all my favorite products in each category.
Skin Type:- fair, Neutral tone, combination
Hair:- Dry and frizzy
Please note that these favorites are only from the products i have tried and there may be better products out there!
Here are the favorites:-
1) Shampoo:- Loreal Elvive cream shampoo
2) Conditioner:- Shwarkopf Moisture kick leave in spray conditioner
3) Hair Mask:- Freeman and Montagne Jeunesse hair masks.
4) Foundation:- Inglot AMC foundation
5)Tinted moisturizer/BB cream:- Rimmel london 9 in 1 BB cream
6) Compact:- Bourjois compact.
7) Highlighter:- Benefit girl meets pearl for softer glow, High beam for Functions, MAC msf for overall highlight.
8) Blush:- Bourjois blushes for powder, benefit posietint for stain.
9) Bronzer:- Elizabeth arden bronzer
10) Primer:- MAC fix +
11) Lipstick:- Bourjois shine edition lipsticks/MAC lipsticks
12) Lip butters/balms- revlon lip butter in macaroon
13) Eyeshadow:- MAC pigments/MAC buckwheat/ Maybelline color tattoo
14) Liquid Eyeliner:- lakme absolute shine line
15) Pencil eyeliner:- Faces eyeliner but they are a pain to sharpen.
16) Gel liner:- Maybelline gel liner
17) Mascara:- Rimmel London extra lash mascara
18) Eyelash curler:- Vega
19) favorite perfume:- Nina Ricci “Ricci Ricci”
20) favorite body mist:- Bath & Body Works cashmere glow
21) Nail polish:- Zoya gretchen and Faces red.
22) Cleanser:- Neutrogena deep facial cleanser
23) Face mask:- Naked by Lisa Hayden apricot mask and himalay neem face mask.
24) Serum:- VLCC skin whitening serum but i dont support fairness claims.
25) Eye cream:- Kiehls eye cream
26)Night cream:- Lisa Hayden Naked overnight elixir
27)Hand cream:- Marks and spencers hand cream
28) Body lotion:- vaseline aloe body lotion.
29) Body scrub- Freeman brown chocolate body scrub
30) Body wash:- St. Ives vanilla body wash
Phew..these are all my current favorites and some of them are HG 😀 hope you had fun reading them. Do share yours too 🙂