This Indian festive makeup look is something i have been meaning to try since a long time but i was not able to take time off from some important things. I have created this look using just a few products and some of them have been reviewed here as well. I wanted to create a light yet polished dewy look for Navratri or Diwali as the festive season is coming and this makeup would be perfect for dancing all night long without worrying about fading or sweating as all products are waterproof as well. You can use this look as a makeup inspiration or to create holiday makeup looks.
I have used the following products to create this look and I have linked the reviews to the product names if they have already been reviewed on the blog:
- First I started with Lakme Blur perfect primer which is a lightweight primer and smoothens your skin perfectly.
- Then I started with my eyes. Used MAC paint pot in Indian wood as a base and then applied Makeup Geek Corrupt eyeshadow all over the lid. Blended it well and used MUG pigment in Utopia to add the shimmer. I lined the eyes with Lakme bronze eyeliner from the Sabya collection.
- I finished the eyes with Benefit They’re Real Mascara.
- I then applied the Bobbi Brown peach corrector on my under-eye area and followed it up with Revlon photoready airbrush foundation in Shell on my face and neck blended with the Real Techniques foundation brush.
- I used MAC Melba blush on the apple of my cheeks for a soft glow.
- The lipstick used here is Anastasia Beverly Hills Lovely. I wanted to go easy on the lipstick since the eye makeup is so heavy.
- I finished the look with some NYX loose finishing powder on the top with a blush brush.
I bought these earrings from a local jewelry store in Ahmedabad. The embroidered yellow crop top is from the collection Mabish by Sonal Jain available on Jabong. You can check it out here.
So these are all the products I used for this Indian festive makeup look. It is quite a simple look but is great for any festive occasion.
Do try this look and share it with us.