Today i am introducing a new concept on my blog where i want to share with you my thoughts on various makeup and skincare samples that i have. I want to tell you why or why not i purchase the full product after testing the samples.
For example, I have 5 samples of Clinique instant pore perfector which are of 5 ml each. So i almost have the full product of 30 ml with me. Other skincare samples include Clinique take off the day balm, Clinique 7 day scrub, and Estee Lauder serum. One more stunning product is Urban Decay primer potions in all 4 variants. Some high end makeup samples i have include guerlain meteorites, hourglass veil primer, Sephora primer, and benefit samples.
I want to share my views on these samples and the reasons behind me not purchasing some of these in full sizes. Also i will be reviewing only those skincare products from which i get minimum 15 days usage so it somehow justifies the review.
So this is the list of samples i have with me….share with the reviews you want to see and which you don’t!
1) Guerlain meteorites
2) Hourglass veil primer
3) Benefit Erase paste, bad gal mascara, high beam.
4) Estee lauder advanced night repair serum
5) Clinique take off the day cleansing balm, instant pore perfector, pore hydrator and 7 day scrub.
6) Clinique clarifying lotion for skin type dry.
7) Urban decay primer potion in all 4 variants that is original, sin, Eden and greed. (This is a cult product)
So share your thoughts on what you want to read out of these….. 🙂
P.S. I have a few extra samples of these so let me know if you want to purchase 🙂