So as a part of Diwali cleaning, I was cleaning my vanity and thought i will show you guys how i organise my makeup. Nothing fancy but just what I use for keeping my makeup 🙂 You can take some ideas on how to organise your make-up!
1) This is ALL the makeup and skincare and haircare I have. Everything. Yes i keep a check on my purchases and like to keep a limited amount of products. If i buy a new product, i finish off two which are about to finish.
P.S. If you spot some product in the pictures which you would like me review, Let me know 🙂
2) This is the drawer where i keep my makeup and skincare. I have a rule that this drawer is the only space i have available to store all my products. I never go outside this drawer. If this drawer becomes full, it means i cannot buy anymore products. Simple 😀
3) These are the pretty lime green containers I bought from shopper’s stop. They are so cheap and pretty and come in different sizes. I bought 4 different sizes and all came for 600 INR together.
4) And Tada! Look how awesome they look when they are organised 😀
5) This is the samples box. I keep all the samples i have in this to use them quickly.
6) The face products and nail polishes box.
7) The eye products box!
8) The cute lipsticks tray!
9) Brushes and random stuff.
9) Perfume samples and makeup bags which are great for when you are travelling.
10) And finally the before and after pics 😀
Liked it? You also neck deep in Diwali cleaning??
This Post Has 34 Comments
I keep it that way too..but trust me mily it stays like that just for a day or two… :p
I keep my makeup organized all the time 😀 a little obsessive in that case… 😛 I keep my things back at exact place from where i pick it up :
Oh i am not that obsessive but yeah..the only thing i keep organised is my makeup! lol..
It feels so nice to see a fellow “non-hoarder” 😉 trust me, i follow the same rule, just that mine is a chest of four tiny drawers 🙂 I have less than ten lipsticks: one from each color family. ♡♥ lovely post dear
Me too! It feels nice that way….keep limited stuff!
I try keeping my makeup organised…But it doesn’t stay organised too long 😛
Yes..same thing happens with me 🙁
You are doing a great job girl.. I am little unorganized, so I Clean, Clutter, Clean,Clutter and Repeat 😀
we all are in the same boat 😛
I am like Nisha. I clean and organise but after a point most of the products are out instead of inside the set of drawers that I bought just for the makeup. I like the fact that you have a limited collection. I have been thinking of downsizing. Well it is just a thought.
Haha….downsizing is like a therapy..it feels good…trust me!
nice, I saw them other day at local store and they were priced around 150 for small one. I will check them at shopper stop now
yes ..check out the home stop section!
wow you organised them pretty nicely… generally I recycle cardboard boxes, ice cream containers to store mine 😛 but those baskets looks pretty cool 🙂
They are so colorful and pretty….but recycling is good too!
This is an awesome way of organizing makeup Mily, but you can get this boxes for Rs. 50 each from lajpat Nagar and in various colors.
aww 🙁 i so wish i was living in Delhi!
You just inspired me to arrange my stuff 😀 Need to do some cleaning and arranging now 😀 😛
Haha…go scrub in now 😛 Too much grey’s anatomy i amw atching these days!
Grey’s anatomy has been my fav show ever..
Watched all seasons..
N eagerly awaiting next one to be aired.. 😛
Nicely organised dear…. I too use such compartments and keep all my stuff in place all the time…
great to know Mansi 😀
This is perfect way of organising..
N yeah I too keep a check on my purchases.
Dont own more than 10 lippies at a time..
Me too! Never crossed 10 lipsticks!
where did you get the containers from???
Shopper’s stop rose..the home stop section 🙂
Woow.. it looks all so much better when organized.. those little organizers are really helpful.. i do something similar with cardboard boxes I had collected frrom online shopping.. 😉
I also collect those boxes..great for keeping small things!
I loved those containers. very well organized but, so true it doesn’t sustain for long. 😀
I like your one drawer funda! Its about time I implement it! nicely done mily!
Thanks Rashmi 😀
This is a helpful post!! I luv to organise my makeup and nail art stuff and this will be handy 🙂