Being Juliet subscription box is something we all need for those days in the month when we crave nothing but chocolate and our bed! It is a monthly subscription service with a hand curated box for you each month delivered to your doorstep just before your periods. The box contains 4-5 things which will cheer you up during those days and also some essentials like sanitary napkins/panty liners. When you start the process of subscription of the box on their website, you are asked to fill out a questionnaire about your cycle and brands you want to see in your box. They have all major brands available with them when it comes to sanitary napkins.
These are the products I received in my box:
1) A beautiful scarf: Winters are almost here and what better way to be cozy than to wrap a scarf. It is a silk scarf which can be styled in many ways.
2) Coloressence lipstick: A new lipstick! it is beutiful red lipstick which will make anyone cheer up instantly.
3) Bio-Bloom Under Eye Gel – for those sleepless nights and some much needed rest to our eyes.
4) Panty-Liners- A pack of 20 liners for daily-use.
5) Green Tea – Green Tea is proved to be soothing for the stomach during cramps.
6) A bottle of ajwain – Ajwain is very helpful in fighting bloating during periods. A very thoughtful addition.
7) Intimate wipes: These came in very handy during a recent outdoor trip. perfect for travel.
So these are the seven products i got in my Being Juliet Box. I loved the addition of pain relievers like green tea and ajwain because menstrual cramps can be very uncomfortable. One thing i did not like was that the under eye gel in one year old and is just 2 months away from expiry. All products should be checked before being shipped because half of this will surely go to waste.
Overall, a lovely way to cheer up a loved one during those days of the month because who doesn’t love surprises and new makeup! you can subscribe for the box here.
What is your idea of a perfect pampering during those days??
*Product sent by the brand for review.